Terms of Service and Rules
When you use any MissouriWrestling.com service or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site or through the other MissouriWrestling.com services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
MissouriWrestling.com takes user privacy very seriously. Absolutely no information submitted to any of MissouriWrestling.com's sites via membership, feedback form, or mailing list will be given out, sold, or distributed to any outside organization. Your contact information is used to contact the visitor (you) with information from MissouriWrestling.com. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These third-party advertising companies may use advertising technologies such as cookies, web beacons and other similar advertising technologies. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Federal Law requires that you be 13 years of age or older to register for our forums. If you do not meet the age requirement, do not proceed with registration. If you are already registered and it is determined that you are under age 13, your account will be deleted. Although our content is suitable for all ages we are not permitted to collect personal data required for registration such as email addresses, IP numbers, etc, on individuals under age 13.
Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. MissouriWrestling.com, LLC may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
Posting Rules: Unacceptable Conduct
- Flaming: Do not post any messages that harass, insult (name calling), belittle, threaten or mock other members. Debates are fine, but critique the opinion, not the person. Personal attacks are not permitted.
- Orchestrating forum raids.
- Wrestlers Bashing (including refs, coaches and the like) won't be tolerated anywhere on the board. Criticism is fine, flaming isn't. Minor bashing such as "so and so sucks, is a dick, etc." can result in warnings, while extreme bashing like "so and so is a pile of shit, ***got, etc." can result in a ban.
- Trolling: Do not post topics with the sole purpose of starting a dispute.
- Spamming: Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. You will not PM or email multiple members of this site the same message. This includes "bump threads" and posts intended merely to increase one's post count. Worthless posts with no content and nonsensical posts eat up space and waste everyone's time. Posting the same topic and/or message in multiple topic areas (Class 1, Class 2, etc, etc, etc) is considered spamming and will be deleted without notification.
- Offensive Posts, Links or Images: This means -
No rape threads/posts/images
No shit threads/posts/images
No beastiality threads/posts/images
No overtly pornographic threads/posts/images
No pedophile/incest threads/posts/images
No grossout threads/posts/images
- Advertising: Posting or private messaging to sell, buy, or trade products or services, links to auctions, affiliate links, links to promote personal or commercial websites, blogs, other forums and so forth is not allowed anywhere without explicit permission. You may advertise local Missouri Tournaments. National tournaments will need an advertising package. This includes camp/clinic advertisements. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for ad rates and packages.
- No Disclosure of Personal Information: Do not disclose any other member's email, real name, address, phone number, IP address, or other personal information. This includes the posting contents of emails, private messages, warnings, infractions, and bans. Do not bring personal disputes into the forums.
- Copyrighted Material: Generally you can assume that anything you find online is copyrighted. We prefer you post a synopsis in your own words and the link to the article. It's permissible to quote up to 20 lines of text and you must provide commentary. Posting/soliciting video clips of events recently shown on pay per view will be considered copyright infringement.
- Warez: Do not use these forums (this includes Private Messages) to swap/sell/buy illegal software (or other illegal materials), to arrange swapping, or to solicit advice to circumvent copyright protection. No linking to "underground" or "pirate" sites to get copyrighted materials, or asking for said sites. This includes FTP servers, websites, and the like. Soliciting invites to said sites is not permitted. Discussion of widely-known, established filesharing services (such as Kazaa) or websites (Digital Archive Project) is acceptable.
- Off-Topic Posting: Posts are to be on the topic of the board description where they're posted. Off Topic posts may be moved or closed at the moderators discretion.
- Libel: It's not acceptable to post that you heard X has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem from a "good" source. Do not post information which can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. This includes rumors, hearsay and/or unsubstantiated information regarding both minors and adults. Other forums, personal websites, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible.
- Claiming to be a public figure: If you are one and wish to post as such, please contact an administrator for verification.
- Outlandish claims of inside information: This is subjective and will be at the discretion of the moderator after consulting with other posters and other administrators. Deference will be given to veteran members who have established credibility.
- Playing the Role of Moderator: you're not a moderator so don't correct posters like one. If a thread or post violates the rules use the "Report This Post" button, rather than playing the parent.
Do not plead the first amendment and cite your right to free speech. It does not apply to the private sector. This is a privately owned website. Dancing around the rules, purposely skirting them just to see us twitch will not help you out much, either.
Do not post on behalf of someone who's banned. That'll probably get you banned, too. The idea of being banned is that they're no longer a part of this online forum community and are no longer allowed to interact here. No making threads that give glory to banned people. It's not a violation to mention them in passing but no threads that focus on them. ("Ah, TrollDuJour, I miss him so!" "or Hey, it's TrollduJour's birthday!") Prohibited threads include "What banned member do you miss/would you bring back?" type of threads. They're banned; don't give them that attention. If a moderator gives you specific instructions in a warning, and you blatantly disregard it, you are subject to being banned.
- Discussion of illegal drugs should be kept within academic or newsworthy limits only. "How to" discussions and "I'm so stoned" posts may result in repercussions ranging from a warning to immediate and permanent banning, depending on previous history, context of post and nature/content of post. Promotion of anything illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Forum Specific Rules: Please check the sticky threads at the top of each forum for any forum specific rules.
- One Account per User: multiple accounts are not permitted. If you have a good reason for needing more than one account, contact an administrator and ask for permission. Usage of multiple accounts to circumvent penalties will result in a ban.
- Thread Hijacking: taking a thread off-topic to pursue one's own agenda.
- Shouting: excessive use of caps, large fonts.
- Circumvention of the filter to post banned words/links. If you post a link and it comes out with ***'s instead of letters, its use is banned here due to unsolicited advertising or promotion of illegal activity.. Attempting to get around it by using spaces or other techniques will get you banned too.
- Circumvention of a temporary ban, infraction penalties, or any other moderation by registering another account will result in a minimum 30 day ban to a maximum permanent ban.
- Abuse of Report Bad Post: multiple reports per thread, duplicate or frivolous reports will be deemed abuse and subject to warning. Every report is addressed. Please do not report something more than once.
- Promoting or assisting in the use of adblocking software or any other means to filter out our advertisements is strictly prohibited. If you don't want to see advertisements support the site and become a Platinum Member
- Disruption of Services: Scrollbombs or posts designed to cause thread or computer problems will result in a permanent ban and notification to your ISP.
- Undefined: Obviously we can't anticipate every situation. For that reason, MissouriWrestling.com, LLC reserves the right to remove any user at any time for any reason. If we think you're trying to manipulate the system, you'll be removed. Follow the golden rule and treat others the way you would want to be treated yourself and you won't have any problems
This is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and MissouriWrestling.com LLC. (“MissouriWrestling.com”). MissouriWrestling.com is offering a new subscription service that provides subscribers with access to a limited selection of videos, music, games, eBooks, and other content from MissouriWrestling.com for use on certain compatible devices (the “Subscription Service” or “Service”). MissouriWrestling.com may continually test various aspects of the Subscription Service and therefore is offering the Service to a select group of existing MissouriWrestling.com customers only. You must be at least18 years of age to purchase the Subscription Service. BY USING THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE MOPRO SERVICE.
By registering with MissouriWrestling.com, you are agreeing on your own behalf and/or on behalf of your dependents to the terms and conditions stated below. If you cannot agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not click “Start Your Free Trial,” and you will not be permitted to use the Subscription Service.
By providing a credit card or other payment method accepted by MissouriWrestling.com (“Payment Method”) for your Subscription Service membership, you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge you a monthly subscription fee, any other fees for additional services you may purchase, and any applicable taxes in connection with your use of the Subscription Service to the Payment Method. If you want to use a different Payment Method than the one you signed up to use during registration, or if there is a change in your credit card validity or expiration date, you may edit your Payment Method information by logging on to MissouriWrestling.com.com and clicking the Login link on the “Dashboard” page.
Subscription Service Fees and Credits
As used throughout this Agreement, “billing the applicable monthly subscription fee” shall indicate a charge or debit, as applicable, against your Payment Method for the monthly subscription fee as stated at the time of purchase (as may be adjusted by MissouriWrestling.com pursuant to this Agreement) plus any applicable taxes. MissouriWrestling.com may change the subscription fee or other charges for the Subscription Service from time to time. If MissouriWrestling.com increases the subscription fee or other charges for the Subscription Service, we will give you advance notice of these changes by email and you authorize MissouriWrestling.com to charge you the increased fee or charge unless you cancel the Subscription Service within the time frame provided in such email. However, we may not notify you of changes in any applicable taxes.
Very rarely, if there are special circumstances where MissouriWrestling.com determines it is appropriate (e.g., the Subscription Service is unavailable for days due to technical difficulties), we may provide credits to affected subscribers. The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at MissouriWrestling.com’s sole and absolute discretion, and the provision of credits in one instance does not entitle anyone to credits in the future under similar or different circumstances.
We reserve the right to pursue any amounts you fail to pay in connection with the Subscription Service. You will remain liable for all such amounts and all costs incurred in connection with the collection of these amounts, including, without limitation, bank overdraft fees, collection agency fees, reasonable attorneys’ fees, and arbitration or court costs.
Subscription Start Date
The applicable monthly subscription fee will be billed at the beginning of your subscription or expiration of your free trial period, if any, whichever is earlier (“Subscription Start Date”), and on each monthly renewal thereafter (each such month, a “Monthly Period”) unless and until you cancel your subscription or the account or service is otherwise suspended or discontinued pursuant to this Agreement. In the event the Subscription Start Date is a day not contained in a given month, we bill your Payment Method on the last day of such month. For example, if you became a paying subscriber on January 31, your Payment Method would next be billed on February 28.
You may cancel your subscription at any time by logging on to MissouriWrestling.com.com and clicking the “Login” link. You must cancel your subscription before it renews each Monthly Period in order to avoid the next billing. MissouriWrestling.com will not prorate, credit or provide partial payments for Subscription Services cancelled before the end of the Monthly Period in which you cancel.
When you provide a Payment Method to access the Subscription Service, including in connection with a trial period offer, our system will attempt to verify the information you entered. We do this by processing an authorization hold, which is a standard practice. We do not charge you in connection with this authorization hold. In some instances, your credit limit or balance may reflect the authorization hold during your free trial period. If your Payment Method expires and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account, you authorize us to continue billing, and you will remain responsible for any uncollected amounts.
By accessing the MissouriWrestling.com, you certify that you’re using premium content solely for personal, noncommercial purposes; you will not copy or distribute any part of the website without MissouriWrestling.com's prior written authorization; you will fully comply with the terms and conditions of these terms of service as well as our acceptable use policy; and you will not share your account username and password with other persons.